Languages

Life With No Cellulite and The Cost To Become Cellulite Free



First I will speak a little bit about the psychology of attraction, and then about how to get rid of cellulite fast and become attractive.
From the old ages, when man and some women still lived in caves, women were always looking for stronger and bigger men for defense and then for providing food.
Men, on the other hand, have been attracted to young, beautiful and healthy women. Why? Because of their subconscious, they were convinced that a healthy woman can better give birth to a child and better care for him throughout his initial few years.
The fact is that things haven't changed, and men still think exactly the same way. They like skinny and sexy women, and the ones which have cellulite, will be chosen, just like a second option, in case the ones that they are really attracted to, will turn them down. So hopefully, this will motivate you to get rid of cellulite in the next few months.

Get rid of cellulite and man will like you more
Why? Because men think cellulite is a weakness. They know that the girls which may have it are weaker and less fit compared to the ones that don't. And also, since this all occurs in their subconscious mind, you almost can't do anything about it.
When you add the truth that media, TV as well as the internet, are typically showing beautiful women without any cellulite, it's even harder.
Of course, they are a few exceptions, in which a man will desire a woman with cellulite, but most of the times they won't.

So, exactly what can you do, to make man feel more attraction towards you, when you have cellulite? The immediate answer is. Get rid of cellulite fast and become sexy and toned!
Believe me, when I tell you this, because I speak from experience. I had cellulite and after many failures, I managed to become cellulite free in 2 months, by eating mostly raw veggies and proteins, no carbs or very few, drink lots of water with lemon and other ingredients that detoxify your body, an exercise routine and coffee ground wraps done daily.
My life is just fantastic. My husband is crazy about me. Men always smile to me, I can wear shorts and bikini at the beach, and since I am so toned, even women turn their heads and admire me. So, believe me, it's really worth going through a few efforts and get rid of cellulite.

Next I will share how much money I spent to eliminate all my cellulite.

The cost to get rid of your cellulite
Now, in order to eliminate cellulite on thighs, legs and bum, you will have a few costs, such as the coffee ground, organic olive oil and of course the time and effort you have to put into it...
You should buy ground coffee from any supermarket; I paid 5 Dollars for a pound and will last you for 7 days. If you buy more, you can get a 50 pounds bag for $110, and this will be sufficient for nearly a year, however, is not grounded, and you should get a machine that grinds coffee. You can find a cheap one for $ 20.

You may get a bottle of 1 liter of virgin organic olive oil for $10 at any supermarket. It is great to put on your salads, because it is rich in Omega 3, but you should also put some in your coffee grind mix. To quickly eliminate cellulite, olive oil is a must!
About the foods that you need to eat, since they will be mostly vegetables, fruits, eggs and nuts, lean meats - chicken breast or lean boneless fish, they are all cheaper than beef, cookies or other junk foods. So when you think about it, since you will stop buying sodas, processed meats or unhealthy foods, this can save you lots of money.
I saved almost $ 50 monthly simply because I started eating healthier.
The third thing is the time you have to spend to make this work... You should go for maximum 1 hour per day: about 20 minutes daily for working out and half an hour for coffee ground wraps. You will have to cook for yourself or your family anyways, and drink water, so I am not taking this into consideration.

So, start your cellulite treatment, and become cellulite free. It's really worth it!
How will your life be, if you could be cellulite free in weeks? If you take action NOW, you can go back to wearing shorts in 2 weeks! Do you have what it takes?
On the link below, I share for free my story, my mistakes that made my cellulite worst, my failures and the daily anti cellulite routine I followed for a few months and the e-book" 7 Secret Tips to banish cellulite at home". Check it out and get them all for free , here: Eliminate cellulite fast
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Receive All Updates Via Twitter

Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
Life With No Cellulite and The Cost To Become Cellulite Free