Languages

My Husband Hates Me Because I'm fat



Answer these following questions to yourself and don't worry about getting a pen and piece of paper. Just answer these questions from your heart. Something to keep in mind and in your heart is that people can change for love. You know, after doing some research, I found through statistics that 85% of women that suspected their husbands of cheating were right. At the end of this little questionnaire, I am quite confident you will find the answer you are looking for and be a little shocked at what you will discover.


1.) I love my husband but I know he hates me because I'm fat.
2.) Have you asked yourself if there was a way to lose fat, if it would really solve the problems in your relationship?
3.) If your husband hates you because you're fat, do you think he may be cheating on you?
4.) Does your husband hate having sex with you?
5.) Does your husband make faces at you when you eat?
6.) Does your husband comment on what you eat?
7.) Would your husband hate you if you asked him to seek marriage counseling?
8.) Can weight loss save my marriage?
9.) What would I do if I were to lose fat?
10.) Do you love your husband enough to lose fat for him?

11.) Has your husband started coming home late from work since saying he hated you because you're fat?
12.) Since you and your husband are not having sex because you're fat, have you found any condoms?
13.) Does your husband get angry easily with you after making the comment that he hates you because you're fat?
14.) Whenever the two of you get into an argument, does he leave the house?
(Many times, he will start an argument with you to find a reason to leave the house)
15.) Does your husband have any conversations with you since saying he hated you because you're fat?

(Sometimes, he may not talk with you as much only because there's guilt from cheating)
16.) Whenever he is late from work, does he answer your phone calls?
(This will start out small, but eventually can become an almost everyday thing because he is with another woman.)
17.) After your husband said he hates you because you're fat, does he even say that he loves you anymore?
18.) Has your husband started to sleep with his cell phone next to him by or on his night stand?
19.) Have you noticed phone numbers on his cell phone that you did not recognize?
20.) When your husband goes to the grocery store he's gone for hours?

21.) When the two of you do have sex, how is it?
22.) Since making comments about hating you because you're fat, does he throw in separation or divorce?
23.) My husband is always yelling at me.
(Usually out of guilt from cheating on you, he is trying to avoid you and will get angry easily because he simply feels guilty.)

Earlier, I mentioned that you would be a little surprised at your findings when you got to the end of this article. Well ladies, I was the husband on the other end. You know what; I don't regret what I did. Now before you say, "what a pig", it made me a strong person and realizes that my wife and I were meant to be together. She finally had enough and left me.
When she left me, I was torn into pieces. What made it more difficult for me was that we had a child together whom I love with all my heart. We all make bad choices in life but what makes us strong is learning from our mistakes. After she left me, I realized how much she meant to me. I went to therapy, read books that talked about ways to save your marriage, I went to church, anything that could bring me closer to my wife. Almost a year later, she finally accepted me back into her life.

So ladies, what I am about to suggest will either do the same that it did for me or allow you to move on with your life and be happier. If you answered at least 10 of the above questions, and if your gut instinct suggested that your husband is cheating on you, then you're probably right.

*What I didn't know, was that my wife was trying to save our marriage too. You see, my wife loved me very much even though I was a monster to her. She picked up this one particular book that in my opinion is worth more than a million dollars. This book taught her things like keeping her distance from me and not to give into affection knowing that I lust for her love back. This book had me wrapped around its binder and her finger. I didn't really know what to do to win her love back, but this book helped. You have to get this book if you really want to save your marriage. When my wife got it, it was in hardback and now it's available online. I'll provide the link to it below.
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Receive All Updates Via Twitter

Are you Awesome? Legend has it that Awesome people can and will share this post!
My Husband Hates Me Because I'm fat