Snooki Weight Loss Transformation:
With her weight loss transformation, that takes a lot of hard work, discipline, and dedication. So whether you like her or not you got to respect her for achieving her goals.
In a recent interview she did on the Ellen show, she shared a few exercises in her routine. Here is a sample routine of Snooki workout:
- 30 minutes of rigorous cardio
- Ball Squat (3 sets of 25) – Stand with a stability ball on your lower back, and the wall keeping the ball suspended. Use the ball as a leverage, perform a standard squat but with the ball.
- Standing Ball Side Flexion (3 sets of 25 each side) – With the exercise ball on the floor, place your left hip as you face sideways, and your body parallel to the ground. Your knees should not touch the floor, and keep your hands on your head. Tilt your body 45 degrees upwards, and return to the starting position.
- Side Leg Lifts (3 sets of 25 each leg) – Lie down on the floor, facing sideways. With your legs straight, lift your upper leg to the air, and back down.
- Pot Stir (3 sets 15 times clockwise, 15 times counter-clockwise) – With the exercise ball on the floor, face down and place your elbow on the ball and hands clasped. Keep your knees above the ground and straighten your body. Move your arms clockwise (or counter-clockwise), like stirring a pot.
- Side Planks (3 sets of 30 seconds each side) – Similar position to the side flexion, place your elbow on the floor facing sideways. Keep your arm steady and your body straight for 30 seconds.
- Ab Crunches (3 sets of 25)
- Bird Dogs (3 sets of 25 hold for 15 seconds each time)– The term says it all, a combination of bird and dog movements. Kneel down and put your hands on the floor, like a dog on all fours. Then, simulate a flying movement, where you lift your left arm forward and your right leg back simultaneously.
The Snooki Weight Loss : Snooki Loses 42 Pounds — How She Did ItThe first pounds were the easiest to shed, according to Snooki: “I lost the first 20 in two months, just from breast-feeding.” The next 22 were not as easy.
Snooki made sure to get to the gym four days a week with her trainer Anthony Michael, to work on strength-training and cardio. The team did plyometric work like jumping on and off elevated boxes, followed by 20 to 30 minutes of inclined walking on a treadmill.
Snooki also did added cardio twice a week with Zumba or kickboxing.
Snooki Goes On A Healthy DietBut her workout schedule wasn’t the only thing she had to change — she also altered her diet! “When I started working with Anthony, he put me on his Express Home Meals.” The meal plan included dishes like lettuce-wrapped burgers and chicken with strawberries. Snooki makes sure to stay under 1,300 calories per day.
Her secret? “I eat through the day so I don’t get hungry.”
The 4’9″ Jersey Shore star now weighs in at a lean 102 pounds, and though she says she feels great, she also says the hard work isn’t over: “I still have the mommy pooch to get rid of, and I want my upper legs to be more toned. And my boobs are messed up. In a bra, they look good. But when I take it off, they’re all flappy.”
- Also, Snooki says on the Ellen show that she's matured and still know how to throw down on a couple of shot, but i prefer to take it easy. There isn't no big secret on how Snooki lost weight, its really simple. All she did was cut back on her calories and liquor and by doing all that she reached her goal of 98 pounds and looks way sexier and physically appealing.